(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated President Trump for his meetings with North Korea.
- Fine Art Fair 2021 | Peoria Heights
- Hy-Vee offering free COVID-19 vaccines to kids ages 12-15
- Open for Business: Farm turned sprawling nature getaway geared toward expansion
- Bustos announces over $98 Million in emergency funding coming to Illinois colleges and universities
- Peoria’s ELITE graduates celebrate goals achieved