WASHINGTON, D.C. (KRON) — Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City mayor, has made recent headlines — but not for usual matters.
Giuliani led a press briefing Thursday on the Trump campaign’s unsupported claims of widespread voter fraud in the election.
Things got heated – so heated that at one point Giuliani began to sweat mid-conference and his hair dye dripped down his face on both sides.
Twitter did what Twitter does best and took full advantage of the situation, as you can see below:
- Illinois, Bradley, ISU Open Basketball Season Wednesday
- Health and Human Services looking at mid-December for COVID-19 vaccine distributions to states
- SC congressman hoping Biden administration can bring Americans together
- Beth Ball not seeking re-election for City Clerk
- Less travelers taking to the airlines this holiday as virus surges