CLEVELAND (WJW) — The winning lottery numbers just keep coming in, but will either of the two ginormous jackpots, which combined total more than $1 billion, soon be claimed?
On Saturday, the $470 million Powerball jackpot numbers, with a cash option of $362.7 million, were announced.
The winning numbers are: 14 26 38 45 46 and 13. Power Play 2.
Yesterday, the Mega Millions jackpot numbers were announced, and while some came close, no one had all six numbers. The next drawing for the $600 million pot is Tuesday.
- Two arrested for illegal drug sales and weapon-related charges in Bloomington
- Why is Twitter allowed to restrict what politicians and other users say online?
- Illinois National Guard surprised with pizza while in Washington, DC
- Illinois sees 3,385 new cases, 50 new deaths as regions head to Tier 1 Mitigations
- Same day eye care available through Illinois Eye Center’s EyeCareToday