PEORIA, Il. (WMBD) — An employee for a Peoria Dunkin’ Donuts is facing an aggravated battery charge after punching a customer Monday.
The Dunkin’ Donuts is located on North Western Avenue near Barker Avenue.
20-year-old Maleike James reportedly got into an argument with a customer on where to place an order at the drive-thru.
When the customer was leaving, James exited the restaurant and approached the customer, who also got out of his vehicle.
The two began to fight and James punched the man until he lost consciousness.
The man was taken to a local hospital.
- Peoria city manager presents balanced 2021 budget to city council members
- Governor May Have Tipped His Hand on IHSA Winter Sports Tuesday
- No Trip to Redbird Arena This Fall for U-High, the Pioneers Wait For Spring
- Man driving a stolen RV crashes in downtown Pekin
- BPD to release weekly election safety tips for community members