SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WCIA) — UPDATE: 9:10 p.m. The Sangamon County Coroner has confirmed the third victim of the Bunn-O-Matic shooting died Saturday afternoon.
The woman, a 54-year-old, was taken to St. John’s Hospital in critical condition. She was pronounced dead at 4:36 p.m.
Officials are withholding her identity until they notify family.
An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
The Sangamon County Coroner has identified the two victims killed in the shooting at Bunn-O-Matic yesterday.
Christopher Aumiller, 25, of Springfield, and William “Bill” Gibbons, 61, of Springfield, were both pronounced dead at the scene.
An autopsy revealed both individuals died from multiple gunshot wounds.
These deaths are under investigation by the Springfield Police Department and the Sangamon County Coroner’s Office.
- Popeyes offers ‘I Don’t Know Meal’ for the undecided diner
- Jobs up and unemployment down in Illinois compared to last May
- ‘We have a deal’: Biden, senators reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure plan
- USA Gymnastics trying to move past Nassar as Trials begin
- Palace: Japan emperor ‘worried’ about Olympics amid pandemic