ST. LOUIS — The family of 15-year-old Malasha Melendez is asking for help in finding their loved one. The teenager disappeared from Aledo, Illinois on Sunday, Oct. 4 around 4 p.m. Her mother was the last person to see her.
Her father, who lives in Michigan, says she has not run away. He and other family members are driving across the Midwest to get the word out about the girl.
They are asking anyone with information to call the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department at 309-582-5194.
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
- State Rep. Keith Sommer talks Springfield instability, authored legislation
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Chef Mark makes spicy shrimp BLT sandwiches
- Walmart to expand store hours in November