ALTON, Ill. (KTVI) — A popular Madison County restaurant has been cited by authorities for running afoul of COVID-19 restrictions.
FOX 2 learned that Fast Eddie’s Bon Air received a citation after the Illinois Department of Public Health received a complaint and asked the Illinois State Police to respond to the restaurant.
The exact nature of the alleged violation is still unclear.
A customer who was at the restaurant Saturday night but did not want to go on camera said she saw two visits by state police, along with a large patio crowd that was not socially distanced, with limited use of masks by customers.
Management did not respond to a request for comment.
- Peoria Historical Society getting people in mood for Halloween
- Tazewell County sees over 13,000 early voters, shattering previous record
- Eight panelists square off in The Great Graduated Income Tax Debate
- Bloomington Council may make Juneteenth a city holiday; will discuss creating Public Arts Commission
- Peoria County leaders want to address what they call systematic racism in the community