CHICAGO (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker said there are now 23,247 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Illinois.
This is a 1,222-person increase since Monday. Additionally, 74 more people have died from the coronavirus, bringing the statewide total to 868.
A total of 110,616 people have been tested. There are 4,283 people in hospitals statewide due to the virus, with 1,189 of those people in the ICU.
- Regional Cross Country Roundup
- Girls Swimming & Diving Sectional Recap
- Non-profit encourages reading for Peoria Public School students
- Local car wash offers a twist on haunted houses
- Purdue rallies to top Iowa 24-20 in West Lafayette