SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — Illinois has extended residents’ time to get their driver’s license renewed.
Secretary of State Jesse White gave an extension until Nov. 1, 2020, but now he has extended the deadline to next February.
Residents now have ample time to head to an office and renew driver’s licenses and I.D. cards that expire in October, November, December, and January.
However, license plates stickers remain extended only until Nov. 1 because they can be easily renewed online.
- Peoria city council, county board expected to approve racial justice commission
- Our Table – Peoria airs world premiere episode
- Clear and Present Danger: The Waste
- Ross Jackson wins 2020 Hershey Grant for encouraging everyone to be kind
- D87 eyeballing proposal that would eliminate final exams and reduce graduation requirements