SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — The Illinois Department of Public Health announced 1,639 confirmed cases of COVID-19 Saturday.
The total number of cases statewide are 180,476, including 7,503 deaths in 102 Illinois counties. As of Friday, 1,347 people in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with the virus.
- McLean County authorities investigate a reported road rage shooting
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- East Peoria Golfer David Perkins Invited To Elite Practice Group
- “It’s a tragedy”; Local bars take financial hit on Blackout Wednesday under state’s restrictions
- Riley’s Vegan Sweets and Eats offers Thanksgiving alternative