SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — The Illinois Department of Public Health announced 1,639 confirmed cases of COVID-19 Saturday.
The total number of cases statewide are 180,476, including 7,503 deaths in 102 Illinois counties. As of Friday, 1,347 people in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with the virus.
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening
- Cardinals to travel back home following negative COVID tests
- Nick Foles on joining the Bears: ‘Let’s just play ball, man. I love this offense.’