CHICAGO (WMBD) — There are now 41,777 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Illinois, Gov. J.B. Pritzker said Saturday.
This is a 2,119-case increase since Friday. Additionally, there were 79 more deaths reported from the virus, bringing the death toll to 1,874. Pritzker said the amount of new cases comes from the increased testing.
- Prep Basketball Roundup for March 6, 2021
- Shootin’ the Breeze with Your Local Weather Authority Episode 3 Reference Page
- Parents, community members raise money to install water bottle filling stations in Peoria Public Schools
- Maple Syrup season is here: Camp Wokanda starts the bottling process
- Peorians enjoy warm weather, sunshine on Grandview Drive