CHICAGO (WMBD) — There are now 41,777 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Illinois, Gov. J.B. Pritzker said Saturday.
This is a 2,119-case increase since Friday. Additionally, there were 79 more deaths reported from the virus, bringing the death toll to 1,874. Pritzker said the amount of new cases comes from the increased testing.
- Heartland Festival Orchestra gives ‘modern twist’ to Vivaldi’s Four Seasons
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Pekin man indicted for breaking daughter’s leg, ribs
- Bradley University sees low COVID-19 numbers among students, staff
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations