(WMBD) — After a staff member in Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s administration tested positive for COVID-19, he is taking precautionary measures by giving the statewide COVID-19 update remotely.
- Teenager stabbed in Pekin
- Local election officials assure the public ballots are safe from foreign interference
- Dream center to offer mobile showers to the Peoria homeless community
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Current Peoria mayoral race entirely made up of diverse candidates