CHICAGO (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker will join local leaders in Chicago to announce funding for federally-qualified health centers to help support healthcare partners across Illinois.
The press conference will take place at the Howard Brown Health Center at 641 W. 63rd St.
- Teenager stabbed in Pekin
- Local election officials assure the public ballots are safe from foreign interference
- Dream center to offer mobile showers to the Peoria homeless community
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Current Peoria mayoral race entirely made up of diverse candidates