EDWARDSVILLE, Ill. (KPLR) — Southern Illinois University Edwardsville will cover the tuition of eligible incoming freshmen and transfer students through a new scholarship next fall.
“The SIUE Commitment” is a scholarship that will cover the tuition, mandatory fees, and course-specific fees for undergraduate students.
According to siue.edu, to be eligible for this award, a student must be an Illinois resident and incoming freshman or transfer student enrolled in a four-year, full-time bachelor’s program.
The student’s family income must be less than $63,575 with assets less than $50,000 based on a submitted Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
A student’s admission application and submitted FAFSA will be used to determine eligibility for this award.
For more information call undergraduate admissions at 618-650-3705 or visit siue.edu.
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system
- Advocates for and against abortion speaks on abortion rights
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- 103-year-old woman’s voting history dates back to FDR