ST. PAUL, MINN. (WMBD) — Gov. JB Pritzker will join governors in Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin encouraging midwesterners to stay safe during the holiday season.
The conference was cut short after the governor’s experienced technical difficulties with Zoom.
- President-elect Biden urges congress, Trump to pass COVID-19 relief, saying ‘Americans need help and they need it now’
- IDPH reporting 9,887 new COVID-19 cases Saturday, additional 208 deaths
- Community members in Illinois fight for nuclear energy plant
- Only 25 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden’s election victory, Washington Post survey finds
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020