MCLEAN COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — Saturday, the McLean County Health Department reported 77 new cases of COVID-19.
The update shows there are 2,879 cases in McLean County and 1,385 people are self-isolating at home. Five people are hospitalized with two of them in intensive care. There are 1,471 people considered recovered.
More than 59,00 tests have resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 4.7%. The rolling 7-day positivity is 9.2%.
- Bond set at $25K for ‘Dreadhead Cowboy’ after horse ride on Dan Ryan
- Stimulus checks: Mark Cuban pushes for $1,000 payments every 2 weeks
- Watch: Big Game Bound Week 3: Mahomes and Chiefs vs. Jackson and Ravens
- Former Peoria Bishop passes away Thursday; funeral to be in Peoria
- Unit 5 students returning to in-person learning in October