SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White has extended expiration dates for driver’s licenses another three months.
White announced this week that expired licenses need be renewed by Feb. 1, 2021. The previous extension was until Nov. 1. White extended the deadline to prevent the need for visiting a driver’s license facility during the COVID-19 pandemic. Those 75 and older need only ensure to renew driver’s licenses by their birthday in 2021.
The extension for renewing driver’s license plate stickers remains Nov. 1. They can be renewed online.
- How will Illinois residents be affected if Roe v. Wade is reversed?
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- 103-year-old woman’s voting history dates back to FDR
- The Kool-Aid Man is crashing some houses for a “reverse Trick-or-Treat” this Halloween