NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — Illinois State University Board of Trustees approved a five-month $3.3 million with Reditus Laboratories for COVID-19 surveillance testing.
The tests are for anyone not suffering from COVID-19 symptoms. About 30,000 tests are expected until December 31. Testing will take place at on-campus locations.
- Area Teams Host Friday Night Lights Without Games
- Olympia Cross Country Has Big Goals For Retiring Coach
- Local family supports first responders
- PRINT-A-THON raising money for the Peoria Print Club
- Illinois lawmakers remember Justice Ginsburg