PEORIA, Ill (WMBD) — LeBakery in Peoria has created an expansion for the store.
Owner, Christian Palermo, says the extra space works well to keep people separated while inside.
Palermo says that also allows more space for the baked goodies. He bought the restaurant at the beginning of the pandemic and is doing what he can to survive.
“It is hard, it is hard especially for the restaurants. But you know, we try to work hard, and make the best that we can do, and we’ll see what happens,” said Palermo.
The store is open 7:00 am through 6:00 pm and closed on Sunday.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B