BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — The McLean County Health Department reports McLean County has 272 COVID-19 cases.
According to the department, the county has 20 active cases with one hospitalization. Nineteen people are at home isolating. Of the total number of cases, 239 people have been released from isolation and are considered recovered.
The cumulative positivity rate as of Saturday remains at 1.9% and the rolling seven-day positivity rate is 1%
- Peoria Police hoping to identify person of interest
- LIVE: Pritzker gives COVID-19 update in Chicago
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening