NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — Hoping to float instead of get flushed, Normal residents Adam and katie Stephey will appear on Shark Tank tomorrow evening at 7 p.m. with their product, the Toilet Timer.
The Toilet Timer is a sand timer for “poo-crastinators”, sending a clear message to “poop or get off the pot.”
What started off as a fun side project for Adam as he taught himself 3D printing has now landed him and his wife Katie in front of the sharks.
“It’s been impossible to project sales and keep up with the demand during our biggest seasons – Christmas and Father’s Day,” said Adam. “We went to The Sharks to ask for an investment and partnership as we grow (our company).”
- Peoria City Council discuss licenses for tire businesses, hoping to stop illegal dumping
- Former Brave Darrell Brown Signs First Pro Basketball Deal
- In its 10th year, the iCan Bike Camp helps people with disabilities get a handle on riding a bike
- ‘About time’: Gay athletes unleash rainbow wave on Olympics
- CDC recommends vaccinated people wear masks indoors