PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — A man was found dead in a semi at the Allen Rd. Walmart late Tuesday evening.
According to Peoria County Coroner Jamie Harwood, the male was in his 30’s.
The death is currently under investigation by the Peoria Police Department and the Peoria County Coroner’s Office.
The man’s identity has not been released at this time.
An autopsy is scheduled for Wednesday.
- Two rescued from house fire in Pontiac
- A group of local parents advocates for “justice, equity” within Peoria Public Schools
- D87 board will soon vote to cement the late Coach Bob Loy’s legacy
- After many years of service to the Kickapoo community, one mechanic is ready to shift gears
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening