PEKIN, Ill. (WMBD) — A total of 202 inmates have tested positive for COVID-19 at the Pekin Federal Correctional Institute as of Wednesday.
According to the Bureau of Prisons website, 639 inmates have been tested.
There are currently 22 active cases: 11 inmates and 11 staff.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B