NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — Pub II in Normal is temporarily closing after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
The restaurant’s owner posted on Facebook the employee last worked Wednesday and is asymptomatic. According to the post, all employees are required to get a test and can not return until they receive a negative result.
The owner also wrote they will deep clean and disinfect the building until it is safe to reopen.
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Coroner identifies man who died in Knoxville collision
- Central Illinois man gets probation for threatening U.S. Rep. Rodney Davis
- Illinois, Bradley, ISU Open Basketball Season Wednesday
- Health and Human Services looking at mid-December for COVID-19 vaccine distributions to states