NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — Pub II in Normal is temporarily closing after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
The restaurant’s owner posted on Facebook the employee last worked Wednesday and is asymptomatic. According to the post, all employees are required to get a test and can not return until they receive a negative result.
The owner also wrote they will deep clean and disinfect the building until it is safe to reopen.
- DNA kit leads to arrest for alleged sexual assault in April 2019
- Bond set for Bloomington man accused of beating disabled woman
- Bloomington man found guilty of murder wants new lawyer, sentencing delayed
- Normal man arrested on gun and drug charges
- Medical experts say COVID-19 fatigue to blame for hospital bed uptick, encourage public to mask up and stay vigilant