PEKIN, Ill. (WMBD) — The Tazewell County Coroner Charles Hanley confirms that a body was found in the Illinois River.
The Coroner is currently headed towards the scene in Pekin.
This story will be updated.
- Peoria city council, county board expected to approve racial justice commission
- Our Table – Peoria airs world premiere episode
- Clear and Present Danger: The Waste
- Ross Jackson wins 2020 Hershey Grant for encouraging everyone to be kind
- D87 eyeballing proposal that would eliminate final exams and reduce graduation requirements