PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Peoria County Health Department reports 166 total COVID-19 cases in the Tri-County area, eight more from Saturday.
Sunday’s report show 108 cases in Peoria, 45 in Tazewell, and 13 positive cases in Woodford County. The area has had a total of seven deaths. Thursday health officials said a Peoria man in his 70s died Wednesday night from the virus.
Forty-five people in Peoria County have recovered from the virus. Forty-six are at home isolating and 14 are being treated at a local hospital.
- Normal West’s Walker Uses Birthday to Spread Racial Equality Message
- Protesters gather in downtown Pekin, making their voices heard
- WEB EXTRA: Manual Basketball Coach Willie Coleman Discusses Racial Issues, Protests
- Man, 22, charged with murder after police chase leaves mother of six dead
- 975 new COVID-19 cases reported statewide