PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Peoria County Health Department reports 166 total COVID-19 cases in the Tri-County area, eight more from Saturday.
Sunday’s report show 108 cases in Peoria, 45 in Tazewell, and 13 positive cases in Woodford County. The area has had a total of seven deaths. Thursday health officials said a Peoria man in his 70s died Wednesday night from the virus.
Forty-five people in Peoria County have recovered from the virus. Forty-six are at home isolating and 14 are being treated at a local hospital.
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- Inauguration Day in Portland: Tear gas, arrests, demonstrations
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days
- Behind Huge Second Half, ISU Knocks Off Bradley 71-56
- Dunlap School District removes budget cuts proposal, some still upset it was ever brought up