PEORIA, IL (WMBD) — Two people were stabbed early Friday morning at Crusens on Farmington Road.
Peoria County Sheriff Brian Asbell said a deputy was flagged down at 12:37 a.m. for a stabbing victim with a large laceration. Inside Crusens, a second victim was found with multiple stab wounds. Both victims were taken to a hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The conditions of the victims are unknown at this time.
One of the victims identified the suspect, who is a mutual friend.
There was also a report around 11:45 p.m. Tuesday of a loaded firearm on the dance floor. The Sheriff’s Office said the two incidents do not appear to be related.
The incident remains under investigation.
This story was generated by WMBD producer Kristina Leahy.
- Metamora Grade School decides to move all classes online
- Metamora Township Grade School implements new safety guidelines
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Peoria School District board leaders breakdown learning options, parents are given two options for remote learning
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.