PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — With 99% of precincts reporting, Republican incumbent Dan Brady is the winner of the Illinois House of Representatives District 105 race, defeating Democratic challenger Chemberly Cummings.
Brady has held his seat since 2001. He is a licensed funeral director and a partner at Kibler-Brady-Ruestman Memorial Home in Bloomington. He previously served as the McLean County Coroner from 1992 to 2000.
He is on several committees, including:
- Appropriations — Higher Education
- Elections & Campaign Finance
- Insurance Health and Life
- Special Needs Services
- Voter Education
- Biden inauguration: Trump arrives home in Florida, presidency ends
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- Texas man threatened to shoot his children as ‘traitors’ if they turned him in over Capitol riots, documents say
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021