CHICAGO — Well, here they are.
Despite all that went down during the six-game losing streak, the Bears will face the Packers with chance to get to the playoffs.
Win, and they’re in. Even in a loss, a victory by the Rams over the Cardinals sends the team to the postseason for the second time in three years.
But beating the Packers will take quite a feat – especially with how they’ve been playing on offense during a five-game winning streak that included a win over the Bears on Nov. 29.
Dan Wiederer of the Chicago Tribune joined GN Sports on Wednesday night to talk about the match-up at Soldier Field on Sunday. You can see the full interview in the video above.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B