Price-Torok is beginning her fourth year as Bradley Volleyball head coach.
· The Braves have improved their record in each of the last four years.
· At 24-9 last year, Bradley was the second most-improved team in the nation last season and finished third in the Missouri Valley Conference at 13-5
Bradley is coming off its first-ever postseason appearance in 2018 as The Valley’s automatic qualifier for the National Invitation Volleyball Champinship.
· With a 14-1 home record last season, the Braves won a school-record 14 home matches and set the program record for best average home attendance
Hannah Thompson, a sophomore from Pekin, was the 2018 MVC Freshman of the Year and is a preseason All-MVC choice this year.
· Season gets under way Friday with a tournament at SMU and the Braves will open their home schedule next weekend (Sept. 6-7) by hosting the CEFCU Invitational at Renaissance Coliseum
· Season tickets are just $40 for adults and free for Kaboom’s Club members ($10 annual membership)
· Young fans, ages 10-12, can participate in the action as members of the Molly Maid Game Day Crew – info and registration at BradleyBraves.com under the Fan Zone menu
Hannah Angeli is a senior setter from Maplewood, Minnesota
· Began her career at Nebraska-Omaha and transferred to Bradley as a sophomore in 2017
· Bradley’s primary setter each of her two seasons