Cheesy Black Bean Dip
A zesty dip that is a great addition to potlucks, family gatherings, or even as an appetizer. It’s so quick and easy it’ll be your new go-to recipe!
1-15 ounce can yellow corn, drained
1-15 ounce can no salt added black beans
1-10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon ground cumin
1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set aside ½ cup of shredded cheese.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Pour into an 8 x 8 inch baking dish and top with remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover dish and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with whole grain crackers, tortilla chips, or vegetables
Per ¼ cup Serving
Total Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 70 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 7 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 2 g