PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The executive director of the Peoria park district Emily Cahill discusses fun ways people are able to stay active with the park district from home.
- NXIVM sex cult founder Keith Raniere sentenced to 120 years in prison
- Normal’s Marcfirst talks Down Syndrome Awareness, services provided to central Illinoisans
- IDPH, Pritzker moves basketball to high risk, putting prep season In doubt
- Local financial planner says pandemic is affecting quarterly earnings for companies like Caterpillar
- 88th District challenger Karla Bailey-Smith talks collaboration, creative problem-solving