Miller, Hall and Triggs will be presenting a seminar on the New Overtime Rules and Regulations on Tuesday, July 26th. Partner Joshua Herman is the speaker ath the Lunch and Learn event.
Bradley University is co-sponsoring the event.
The seminar will discuss important topics and how this new rule will affect every business, large or small. The new rule takes effect on December 1st, 2016.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 5:00 P.M. on Wednesday July 20. Click HERE to register
Attendees will learn:
· What will change when the new rules take effect.
· Whether the new rules apply to your business.
· Whether your employees will be exempt from the overtime requirements.
· Whether you can offer compensatory time as an alternative to paying overtime.
· Whether commissions, tips or bonuses off-set overtime requirements.
· How to prepare for and minimize the impact of the new regulations.
· Penalties for failure to comply with the new rules.
All employers, both large and small, will have to review their employees’ duties, responsibilities and compensation to ensure compliance with the new overtime regulations.