OSF Dietitian Kaela Ketcham with Dietetic Intern Emma Elsasser
Fluffy Grape Summer Salad- An easy and refreshing side dish for a crowd
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 pounds red grapes, stems removed, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice. Mix with fork or electric mixer until smooth.
- 2. Fold in grapes to cream cheese mixture until evenly coated.
- 3. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
- 4. Sprinkle with pecans right before serving.
Per ½ cup Serving
- Calories: 190
- Total Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Sodium: 80 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 34 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 28 g
- Protein: 4 g